Application for LFW shows...my research
Sponsors and Shows
BFC Newgen (For more established designers)
Contact- Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org. 020 7636 7788.
British Fashion Council, 5 Portland place, London W1B 1PW
- Sponsored by Topshop
- £5,000 - £10,000 towards your costs, exhibition space, usage of BFC catwalk tent and mentoring.
- Application: Email for further details
Fashion Forward (For more established designers)
- Christopher Kane
- Marios Schwab
- 4 x Finalists. 1 x Winner (last yr they did 20 outfits)
- Show TBC
- Application: unsure. Email for further details.
- Application includes - 1 x application form
- 1 x set of 10 – 25 drawings of a capsule collection for womenswear A/W ’10. Including 5 full colour illustrations of finished designs and development of your ideas
- 1 x Equal Opportunities form.
- 3 winners
- £3,500 prize
- Free venue, complete show production, PR support, professional catwalk photos, selling stand at LFW exhibition.
- Application: Around November.
- Application includes - Email images
- Brief biog/ CV
- Supporting materials (digital look books)
- Scanned press cuttings
- Contact: email@example.com. The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick lane, E1 6Ql.
020 7770 6150
Apply online for an interview.
Vauxhall Fashion Scout
- Host nearly all of the off schedule shows (about 100) in London Fashion week
- Cost of show is subsidized by sponsorship programme
- Personalized advice and year long mentoring programme
- Professional front of house and backstage teams
- Show DVD and VIP goody bags
- Application open in November 09. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good to have begun media awareness/ coverage
- Support team – Sales and PR