Wednesday 17 March 2010

I am still alive

Apologies for my lack of blogging this past few weeks...
I actually hijacked my parents' skiing holiday and took a couple of days off...amazing.


It was kind of work as well. Brian was there so we talked action plans and I managed to do some sneaky grandpa snapping on the slopes...this guy was legendary and yes that is his beard and it is real...


Dad-A.K.A "Mr Cool" in his transformer esq sunglasses


Mum - Raving it up at apres ski


Me- behaving and definitely NOT letting my hair down...much

So back in the UK I am continuing my meetings with buyers (watch this space), the highlight being when a less than sturdy clothes rail fell on one of my prospective clients...one way to break the ice I guess?!?!

Things to note during sales period:
1. What sizes do you sell 6,8,10,12,14 / s, m ,l?
2. Minimum orders
3. Deposit
4. Terms and conditions
5. Packaging (will they provide or you?)
6. Care labels, swing tags etc (you or them?)
7. Delivery window and requirements

I also printed off a bit about my brand which I had compiled so they know where I have come from and where I intend to go. A line sheet is also essential (spec drawings and prices) and of course no one gets past me without a cuppa and cake being offered/thrown in their direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment