Sunday 17 March 2013

A Week in CT #1...

We have asked some of our most stylish friends and family and our favourite fashionable folk and to spend a week wearing their most loved pieces of the current Charlotte Taylor collection. SO without further ado we bring you A Week in CT #1...

... with Harriet Stewart, fashion editor of The Sunday Times Style magazine.




Taj print quilted dress - online soon







Name: Harriet Stewart
Job title: Fashion editor at Sunday Times Style
What's the best bit about your job? Seeing the shows, it's still so exciting to me and I hope it will be years down the line.
Favourite London haunts? The Cow on Westbourne grove - cliché but I love a cliché, you're guaranteed a good time. Brixton Market for the best £5 cocktails and delicious food. And my roof terrace on a sunny weekend with all my flat mates.
What's on your iPod right now? Listening to a lot of Bakermat wishing I was dancing in the sunshine.
If you had a pet penguin, what would you call it? Napoleon Dynamite.
And finally, which is your favourite piece from the CT SS13 collection? I love the zebra print dress. If I was an animal I'd definitely be a zebra.





No comments:

Post a Comment